CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

What a wedding!!!









My sweet Heather married her sweetheart Jeff yesterday. It was such a beautiful day and Heather looked absolutely stunning! They got married up at Log Haven and the weather was perfect! I was so excited to be apart of her special day and walk down the aisle (something I have always wanted to do). Right when preacher announced them husband and wife and they kissed, Heather had tons of doves fly around and they swirled around and flew back to Hogle Zoo. It was amazing! Dinner was fantastic (especially the rolls) and her cake was yummy. For those of you, who know me well; know that wedding cake is my favorite. We then danced the night away! Congrats to Heather and Jeff! Your wedding day was PERFECT!

9 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

Ok! SExy Mama!~ Look how beautiful you look in those pictures Tell Jordy he does'nt look bad!! Im glad the wedding turned out fun! Ya'll look too beautiful! See ya tonight!

Lac said...

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! SERIOUSLY!!! You always look great!

..::k.toms::.. said...

I'm with Jenny and Lacie, you have movie star good looks!
And the bride looked gorgeous!
What a cool idea w/ the doves...

Brandon & Meghan said...

Nat...you look HOT!! I hope to be seeing you guys soon!!

Ashlie said...

What a beautiful wedding. Congrats to Heather. You look so pretty in those pictures. I love the big red flower in your hair.

Cindy said...

You look Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! All of you girls look gorgeous. I love the red flowers!! Heather looks so happy and beautiful.... makes me happy!

Btw? where did you get that dress and when are you taking me shopping so I can get some cute clothes?! I need some "investments" ha ha

Love ya-

Suzy

JR and Brynn said...

Nat, you look so pretty. So does your cute sissy. Looks like it was amazing. I am so glad. How fun to see pics of all those cute girls.

Anonymous said...

Nat-
I love you dearly but if you dont delete that big fat picture of me, you might never be forgiven!! Seriously

Love ya,

Amy