CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Aloha Lou Lou!






We had Lou's bridal shower a few weeks ago. Lou had some of her closest friends come and even Jessica was there from Arizona and her baby Logan showed up for the last little bit! It was so much fun hanging out with the girls and making yummy Hawaiian drinks. Lou is leaving tomorrow for Kauai. Lou and Dave are getting married on a beautiful beach there on July 31st (her and Dave's 5th anniversary). It's just going to be those two there. So sexy! I am so excited for Lou! Dave is a great guy!




4 comments:

Lac said...

Look at all you skinny little women! You all look so great! So fun for Lou!

Aly said...

Looks like so much fun. So sad I missed it!

..::k.toms::.. said...

Beautiful girls! I'm sad I missed it. :(
Ok so I just got a thank you letter from Lou about the VS GC!
I need to pay you for that!
Let's plan a night to go to dinner so that I can pay you girl.

The Bryner Bunch said...

I look like a buffalo! Oh well, it is inevitable with the way that I carry babies! I love the pic of Logan...you are such a nice Auntie Nat!