CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Park City fun!





Last weekend we decided to head to Park City for some fun! We first went to dinner at Brookside Broiler (my favorite) with BJ, Nicole, Wade, Tolley, and Tolley's cousin. After dinner we headed up to ride the Alpine Slide. Wade was very brave and rode the slide for his first time! He did awesome! Jordy on the other hand is a crazy man and caught so much air off one of the drops and flipped his sled with him acting as the sled and the sled on top of him. I just see this huge dust cloud and Jordy head peeking up. He is fine; he has raspberry’s all over his body though. Silly boy! Next time we want to try the Coaster. It looks like super fun!



9 comments:

Lac said...

How fun! Park City is always a fun get away. Far enough away to feel like you've escaped the "bubble" and close enough that you don't have to spend so much time getting there! Love it! Glad you enjoyed yourself with good friends and good food!

Ashlie said...

I felt so bad one time I rode the alpine slide, I drove over a squirel that tried to cross the slide. It was smooshed all over my sled. I was sad the whole way down and couldn't even enjoy it. Poor Jordy!

Nat and Jordy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bonham Family said...

Nat- Im so sorry Mr. Jordy got hurt, tell him me and you will play Dr later! Jk that was strange! Looks like a fun time in Park City. The coaster is alot of fun and we will go do it soon. I'll call ya when I get to the theatre so we can meet up! Maybe the Bonham's can sleepover at the Neilson's tonight??? love

Lindsey Sharp said...

Hey Natalie! We have been talking about how we are able to look at your blog but we have ours blocked!! If you want to email me at mlasharp@gmail.com we can send you an invite! Hope you had fun at Heathers bachlorette party!

Aly said...

You guys are the most photogenic couple. I love you! I am so excited for Tuesday! I am so excited to see my girls! Sorry Jordy got hurt! You look awesome by the way!

Heath said...

My uncle broke his nose and arm on the Alpine Slide. He was a dare devil like Jordy. I've never been at night though, I'm sure that adds an element of excitement too!

You look so awesome in all your pictures...do you work out??!!??

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time :) The coaster is the best!! I couldn't stop laughing the entire time down. We have to go sometime!!!! Possibly I'll bring a boy?? ha

Suz

JR and Brynn said...

Looks like lots of fun, Nat. We love Park City; that is where JR is from.