CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Congrats to Lou and Dave!!!

Some of our bestest friends Lou and Dave were married on July 31st on the sexiest beach on Kauai during sunrise. They returned back to SLC on Saturday and had their wedding dinner on Sunday at Tiburon. Lou and Dave looked so great and happy! Their dinner was amazing! That was my first time eating at Tiburon and their food was delicious!


Lou wore the most fantastic dress for their dinner. I wish I had a picture to show her hot body and the entire dress. Her wedding dress was so perfect for a beach wedding too! Thanks Lou for having us be apart of your dinner and for being such a great friend! Love you

2 comments:

JR and Brynn said...

OH, I am so happy for Lou. She looks amazing, doesn't she? You all look so pretty. How fun and exciting.

The Bonham Family said...

Natty Patty! I loved it there were going back for some good grub! I want you guys to come up for Sunday! My kids are going thru Natty withdrawls!