CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Meet Cole and Jake!!!



The twins have arrived!!

Jenny and James had their twins on Tuesday, April 22nd. Cole weighed 6lb. 10oz. and Jake weighed 6ib. 7oz. They are both healthy and gorgeous (as you can tell from the pictures below). Jenny is doing awesome and is such an AMAZING mommy! Jenny and James are such naturals and are the most loving parents. Caden is such a great big brother and all he wants to do is hold his babies. The Bonham's are a family of 5!! So exciting!! I love you guys!!






Baby Jake


Baby Cole


Jenny with her boys!



Jenny looks incredible! She and Aly have both given me lots of hope!!!

9 comments:

Lac said...

Wow that 9 months went by so fast. I'm sure that JJ wouldn't say the same! So glad to hear that the babies are here and healthy. So great that they came out weighing as much as they did, especially for having twins! So exciting!

Aly said...

Beautiful pictures Nat!! I can't believe how good Jenny did! Wow those babies are beautiful. You are going to be the best Mommy. I want 2010 to get here soon. hee hee. Maybe we can be prego at the same time. i am so glad that you are blogging. I love you, and I am so excited for your b-day!

The Bonham Family said...

Nat- A huge Thankyou for all you have done for us! I can't tell you enough how Caden can't stop talking about your fun night out! He just loves you! You have done so much for us and made things so much easier for me! I luv you lots and appericiate everything! This will be you one day! Soon enough!!! I am as well excited for your birthday! The big 26!

JR and Brynn said...

Nat you always look like a model in every photo, you sexy thang. I love the new background on your bloggy blog. So when are you gonna catch up to Jenny's three? You better get going if you wanna keep up with the Bonhams. :)

Heath said...

They are precious! So, are you aunt Nat Nat? Let me tell ya, you're probably the best aunt to those boys and friend to Jen. Your blog is also totally adorable. Love the red!

..::k.toms::.. said...

You are such a good friend Nat!
Look how gorgeous Jenny looks?!? And those boys... they are too beautiful! So glad they are all healthy and happy!
See you soon!

Maranda said...

Hey Nat,
What cute babies...Bet it makes you want to start poppin em out???How are things going for you? Wish you guys were coming on the cruise with us, but we'll probably see you sometime in July!
Maranda

BrainandHeather said...

Hey Nat! Beautiful babies. I bet Jenny is such a proud mommy!

The Bryner Bunch said...

Happy Birthday Nat!!! I wish that I could be there with you to celebrate:( I hope that you have a fun day! Love you!