CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Lou Lou!


It was Lou's B-Day on April 4th and we celebrated on Saturday night. We wen't to Epic for dinner. It was so delicious! Epic is located in Fort Union and you have got to try it. Suzy brought some fantastic chocloate covered strawberry's (thanks to Mitzi) and we set them on the table while we ate our dinner. Our waiter came over to us and told us that he has had a few requests for strawberry's and it's was our fault. It was pretty funny. After dinner the girls went to Liquid Joe's to see the Spazzmatics. I lost my license skiing six weeks ago and couldn't go. I was so bummed because I was hoping to see Sophia come out and see Lou showing off her moves. Ha ha!!

Happy B-Day Lou!

9 comments:

Ferran Family said...

Nat, I am so glad that you and Jordy hung out this weekend with us!! We always have so much fun with you guys :) I am very excited that you have started a blog...Welcome to the Blogging world! Hahaha just kidding! But I am really excited that you did start one, it will be a good way to keep in touch!
Talk to ya soon!

Cindy said...

Yay! You have a blog! I'm so happy! It's a fun way to keep in touch!Hope things are going well for you and Jordy! Take care!

Lac said...

Looks like you girlies had a blast! Jace was at a pharmacy with Lou and the pharmacy brought her a cake, so I assumed I'd be hearing something about a celebration soon! I'm glad that you girls took her out and had a night out!! Fun, fun!! Happy B-Day Alana Lou! You're a good friend Nat, to always be remembering all these girls on their B-Days!

The Bonham Family said...

Nat- Im sad I could'nt come! Happy Birthday to Lou! We need to go try Epic soon! Looks yummy. Talk to ya in a bit! J-lo

Heath said...

WHOA!! Welcome. I'm so glad I get to keep in touch with you too! I love running into you here and there and catching up but now the next time we see each other we'll already be caught up on the small stuff and get to the juicy things:)

Ashlie said...

I am so sad that I missed the party. I absolutely love Epic and the Spazmatics! You girls look beautiful! Hope you are having a good day and I am so stoked that you have succumbed to the blogging world. ~ Love ya, Ash

..::k.toms::.. said...

I'm sorry I missed it! You gals look GREAT!
Hope it was a good time? Sounds like it was!

Lindsay Wright said...

NAT!!!!!!! You are now a blogger!?!? I am so happy. Now we can keep in touch way better. SERIOUSLY, we have to get together soon! I miss you girl!

..::k.toms::.. said...

You and your jungle fever.
HILARIOUS!