CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Let's party!!



It was my B-Day last week and I had such an amazing day thanks to my friends and family! Jenny and James sent me the most BEAUTIFUL flowers I have ever seen!! The pictures don't even do justice! When I got to work in the morning, I had those flowers and so many thoughtful gifts from my darling co-workers all ready in my cube. My cute friend Leana made me the most orgasmic lemon cake. So sweet of her, it’s an office favorite! I went to lunch that day with my very nice work friends to Market Street. It was yummy! My sweet hubby surprised me that night and took me to Ruth's Chris (my favorite) for dinner, even though I order their chicken. It was such fantastic night!! I was not able to get any pictures at dinner. Bummer! Oh well... Jordy was very generous this year and I got a new couch for my B-Day. Love him!!

I went to dinner last night with Lou, Suzy, and Em at The Olive Garden. Dinner was so good and they surprised me with the most delicious cake. We then went to see "Baby Mama". I loved the movie. It's a must see!!

THANK YOU everyone for being so thoughtful and for your sweet phone calls, emails, and texts!! You sure know how to make a girl feel special! I truly feel so lucky to have such amazing friends, family, and to have my sweetheart Jordy. I love all of you!!

16 comments:

The Ottosen Family said...

Happy Birthday! I had no idea. I hope you had a wonderful day!

3 Men & a Lady said...

Happy Birthday! I wish I would've known! I'm glad your day was so wonderful... you definitely deserve it! :D

Anonymous said...

That lemon cake looks DELICIOUS! and those flowers are amazing!!! I had a lot of fun celebrating with you!!

XOXO

Suzy

The Bonham Family said...

Natty Patty! Im so glad you had such an amazing birthday. Im so sorry I could'nt make it to dinner. But a movie is a for sure this week-end! You deserve all you get! Love ya Jen

Lac said...

Happy Late Birthday Nat! Looks like you had such a great day. I love it when Birthday's turn out great!

Heath said...

Happy, Happy birthday children dear, happy days will come to you all year! Do you remember that from primary? It was my birthday too on the 7th and I've had that song in my mind all week. Do you feel as old as I do? Probably not..what are you? 21? You look so young! Well, have a great weekend and a happy birthday!

JR and Brynn said...

Happy Birthday, Nat! I am glad it was so wonderful. But seriously, chicken, at Ruth's Chris? Really? Chicken?

The Bryner Bunch said...

I am so happy that you had a wonderful b-day! I wish that I could have been there at Olive Garden with you girls...so fun!

Anonymous said...

Happy Late birthday cute girl!

..::k.toms::.. said...

It sure looks like you had a great time! Much deserved!
Happy birthday and I'll see you in VEGAS BABY!

Ferran Family said...

Happy (belated) Birthday!!! I am so glad you had such a wonderful day!!

Vierra crew said...

Happy Birthday!! You guys are just so cute I love looking at your blog! Your crazy for ordering chicken at Ruths Chris!!!!! There stake is amazing. I have been craving their stake the whole time i've been pregnant! EXPENSIVE CRAVINGS!!!

Aly said...

I am so glad that you got so spoiled!! You deserve it so much! I love you and I am still excited to go celebrate again. We live so close let's have a movie night soon. Have you and Jordy gotten into Lost yet? Love you too much!

The Lichtie Family said...

Happy Birthday to Nat! You're so fab, I am glad you had a great b-day. It's pretty lame that I haven't seen you for so long - hope everything is going fantastic!

Ashlie said...

Thanks so much for your cute posts. We are so sad about the puppy. You would have died to see how cute she was. Thanks for being so happy about our news. We are really excited. I want to go out for sure. I still haven't seen Jenny's little babies and I need to get up there really soon, so lets plan a night where we can all go to dinner or even you, Jenny and me so I can see those cute boys. Hope you had fun in Oregon.

Maranda said...

Happy Birthday Late! Sounds like you had a good one. It's a bummer you missed out on the cruise; it was tons of fun! Is the family planning another one in 2 years? Your sweet to tell me I look good. I feel I still have a ways to go. No secret really I pretty much eat the same thing every day and less than what I used to. AND I gave up Diet Coke...Can you believe it? I was going through withdrawls like the first month. It sucked, but I feel a lot better now:) Anyway, it's good to hear from you. Can't wait to see you this summer!