CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New York - This place will inspire you...

Jordy is such a ROCKSTAR at his work (yes, I’m bragging).  To reward all of his hard work, ACS took us to New York for a long weekend. We went during the first weekend in August. It just so happened that the Yankees were playing the Red Sox this particular weekend, so we were even extra excited about that! When I found out we were going to New York, the first thing that came to my mind was seeing Wicked. We went the night we arrived and it blew my already high expectations away! Seeing Wicked was definitely one of my summer highlights. Another weekend highlight was seeing one of our best friends Tolley. He currently lives in DC and took the long bus ride to come play with us on Saturday. We love our Tolz! Thank you Jordy for such an amazing time in New York and for letting me eat at John's Pizza every day! :-)





Our hotel was incredible (especially for New York). We stayed at the Ritz that is right in Battery Park. You could see Miss Liberty in all her glory from our hotel room.














4 comments:

Amanda&Wade said...

I'm so jealous! That looks like SO MUCH FUN! We miss you guys!! We need to try to get together soon :) Love ya!

Ashlie said...

Oh man, my grandma and brother just got back from NYC and saw Wicked too. They said it was amazing! So jealous! You look beautiful. Miss you and hopefully will see you next week.

brookeandruss said...

Cute pictures!!! I am still so bummed Russ and I couldn't come! I am glad you guys had fun.....we should go back and get one of those turkey sandwhiches that you loved. Lol!! He he.

The Bonham Family said...

I love the pictures! You are my smokin hot bombshell! Congrats to Jordy for being a ROCKSTAR!! Tell him to do it again so we can join you guys some where tropical! See ya later! LOVES!!