CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lava Hot Springs

We went camping a few weekends ago with my mom’s side of the family to Lava Hot Springs. Holy crap, it was soooo much fun! There is so much to do in this tiny town (in Idaho). The hot springs are so clean and relaxing, they have a fun swimming pool with platform high dives and some scary waterslides and the best river to tube down. We had some huge rainstorms that I loved playing in too. We were tubing the river when a huge storm hit, and yes, it was freezing. It made the hot springs feel even that much better after words. I want to give props to Boo Boo, Jordy, Sara and Ben for going off the 4-5 ft. waterfalls on the river and only having a few bumps, scratches and bruises (Boo and Sara). Russ and I did get stung by a bee on the river and I think it was our punishment for not being brave enough to take on the falls. I wish I had pictures of the river so you can see how much fun it is, but I guess this means you will need to find out for yourself.


Our cute cabin that we shared with Russ and Boo Boo


Chillin' in the hot springs


Cole's crazy gainer






One night after dinner we played the funniest game. It’s a eat, drink, wear game. As you can see, our attire definitely turned some heads at our campground. Yes, we are all crazy!


We celebrated my mama bear’s and Boo Boo's birthdays! Happy Birthday to you! Brooke is still wearing her sexy blue eye shadow from our game. Wahoo!

It was so nice to spend such quality time with my family. They are all so much fun to be around. Thanks for all of the good times and laughs! I love you all!

2 comments:

Aly said...

So much fun! I love that you guys are such travelers! I will admit I am envious! I miss my Nat Nat. You guys are such a beautiful family. I love all the pics from you guys in New York as well. I want to hear about this game you played in Lava. Looks hilarious! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Haven't made the blog round for quite a while, but had to post on this one! We had so much fun with everyone...how did we get so lucky? We love you guys so very much...can't wait until next year~!