CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary!






I’m now back to the wonderful world of blogging! Jordy and I have had a nice and low key summer. We have spent some time up at my family’s cabin, went to Moon Lake with Jordy’s family, attended some amazing concerts and have chilled with our best friends and family.

Jordy took a guys trip to D.C. this summer to visit Tolley. While Jordy was there, he bought an American flag and is having it hung at the Capital on our Anniversary. It will be mailed to us after. I thought that was a cool surprise and so neat that you can do that!

I wanted to wish my Jordy a very Happy Anniversary! We have been married for three years on Sunday. The best three years of my life!!! I’m so blessed and grateful to have found my eternal companion and someone who makes me laugh everyday! I love you babe!

Jordy and I are headed up to Hotel Park City this weekend to celebrate. I have never stayed there and have heard great things about it. We love being in the mountains, especially during this time of year! I’m so excited to eat at one of our favorite places (Ruth Chris) and relax this weekend with my sexy hubby!

11 comments:

Aly said...

I love you two! Happy Anniversary!! That is so cute what Jordy did with the Flag, that is so sweet. I am excited for your fun romantic getaway! You guys are the best. I LOVE your pictures they are so beautiful!!! Love you my friend!

Ashlie said...

Hotel Park City is amazing! It is one of my favorite places. Congrats on the Anniversary. I am so glad to see some of your pictures since I had to miss your beautiful wedding. Love ya and see you tonight!

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe its been another year! Congrats you two!

3 Men & a Lady said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! You two are so dang gorgeous- in and out! I love the wedding pics. I didn't know Brody took them. He is an awesome photographer! Hope you guys have so much fun this weekend! Oh, and the flag at the capital is so cool! We miss you guys. :)

Lac said...

Happy Anniversary! You two look so happy. Beautiful wedding pictures.

Amanda&Wade said...

Aww so cute!! You are so gorgeous!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Love you guys! :)

The Bonham Family said...

About time you got to put up your pictures! I love them!! Happy Anniversary. Im sure you are playing and having plenty of fun up there! Hurry home to play! Tell Jordy Im glad he married my Natty Patty and I could'nt be happier you married such a stud..Plus he could'nt get any better he never complains about our many of girl's nights! Love ya!

Brandon & Meghan said...

Such a beautiful couple!! I am so happy that I married into some amazing friends!! Love you both

The Bryner Bunch said...

Wow, I can't believe it has already been 3 years! Your wedding pics are so gorgeous! Happy Anniversary and I am sure that you guys are having a blast on your romantic getaway:)

JR and Brynn said...

Congrats guys! Beautiful pictures, wow! Eat some awesome steak for me, Nat. If you order chicken there, I may have to disown you as a friend. :)

Heath said...

Happy anniversary Nat. I don't know about Hotel Park City but I can speak for Ruth's Chris! Mmmmmm. Enjoy your babe!