CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Make it a freakshow, freakshow... We can give 'em a peep peep show!!!

WOW!! What a night! We have been counting down the days as you are aware and it finally came and sadly passed. We started off the night with a delicious dinner at California Pizza Kitchen. After dinner we made it to the Energy Solutions Arena very early to make sure that we didn’t miss anything and could people watch. It was hilarious seeing everyone just stop in their tracks seeing 5 hot blonds and one sexy brunette wearing the most FABULOUS shirts of the evening (I apologize if I have offended anyone).  The concert kicked off with The Pussy Cat Dolls. They all looked great and we loved their hot outfits. The moment finally came when Britney graced us with her presence floating down in a circus cage. Her dancers were incredible and their costumes were amazing! There was not a moment that went by where she was not either performing, having crazy circus stunts, incredible dancing crews and great Britney highlight shows. Britney put on one heck of a show, very entertaining!!! I just had such a blast dancing with my girls!!! Thanks Jenny for driving and for the delicious car treats and Smart Cookies! I love my Britney B*&%$#@ sooooo much!!!!



The girls~ Meg, Nat, Jenny Wenny, Aly, Boo Boo and Kenzie








Pussycat Dolls!!!


Britney taking the stage...







9 comments:

Mike and Camie Buckwalter said...

I loved the concert so much too! Looks like you girls had fun.

Maranda said...

I can't say enough how jealous I am. Looks like you guys had a blast and I love the shirts!

Aly said...

Oh my Nat Nat! Thank you so much for making those shirts for us! They were so cute, and it was hilarious all the attention they got! It was such a blast at the concert with you! You guys are too much fun! I love you!!!

Brandon & Meghan said...

Best girls night!!! Miss Spears was just...amazing!!

The Bonham Family said...

I Loved our girls concert! Thanks for doing everything so we could go. I had so much fun! I can't wait till the next one!

Lac said...

Wasn't it the best?!! I loved it. Glad you girls enjoyed yourselves. Your shirts are perfect! I love it!

Katie Corbridge said...

Crazy fun! What hotties you girls are too! I think you girls could be Brittany's back up dancers! Love the shirts too! I bet everyone there got a kick out of your shirt!

Heath said...

YOu silly girls. I told Jen that I thought Britney was in rehab or at least had a security bracelet! Apparently she's BIG again. I'm a loser and don't know these things.

Look at my blog. I have an invite on there and would love for you to come to my Jewelry party. It's those new pendants (some girls personalize them with their Initials on them) So cute. I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to see you.

The Bryner Bunch said...

I wish that I could be a Brittany "B" too:) What a fun night and what hot girls!