CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's Brittney B****!!!




Yahoo!!! My girl is back!!! For those of you who know me well know that I have always been a huge Brittney Spears fan! Yes, I was one of those fans who waited until midnight on December 2nd when her new album was released. I also have to admit that I rocked out to all of her songs that night while giving Jordy a good show. Too bad that Step Brothers was released on DVD that name night and Jordy was more excited about that than my dancing (I guess I don't blame him) ;-).

Brittney is coming to concert on April 14th with the Pussycat Dolls. Tickets went on sale on Saturday. I would strongly recommend seeing her in concert if you haven't already. She is so entertaining and her dancers are incredible! Jenny Wenny, Aly, Meghan, Boo Boo and Kenzie are so in for the best night ever!!! If any of you are going to her concert, please let me know and we should all meet up for dinner or at her concert. XOXO

9 comments:

Ashlie said...

I am with Jordy on that. I would be more interested in Step Brothers than Britney. I like her music to dance to, but I think she ruined it for me going all crazy like she did. I am excited for you though. You will have so much fun at her concert!

The Bonham Family said...

Oh just because I did'nt wait in line at mid-night does not mean Im not super in love with her! Ok, so I know a little too much about her personal life! We will have a blast and can't wait! Plus we will be celebrating another special occasion! LOVE ya!

Randilee said...

Hi cute girl. I just found you through Heather. Your blog is so cute.

I'm still on the fence about Britney. I have to give it a while to make sure she's not totally crazy.

Hope things are good. Let's get together.

check us out www.wearewilde.blogspot.com

Maranda said...

I really like Britney too! I love her new song circus. I wish I was going to be in Utah when she comes. I would love to go with you guys. Oh my heck...I'll have a 4 month baby by then!

Aly said...

Yeah I am so excited you posted this! I am so dang excited we are all going together! She will always be my favorite! Glad that we love her together! Love you.

Ben and Kira Olsen said...

How fun! You crazy girls will have such a blast. I can't wait to hear all about it. xoxo!!!

Heath said...

Brittney??? Hope it's all your hoping for and more. I hope she doesn't go crazy on stage...actually that would be well money spent if she did!

Anonymous said...

Maybe if you were dancing in your thong on the nightstand, he would be willing to pay attention! I have seen that show before and it's worth a peek ;)

JR and Brynn said...

Brittney? Waited in line? Midnight? Really? NERD!! J/K To each his own. Her musics fun to run/dance to, but let's call a spade a spade..the girl's a wack job.