CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cole and Jake







A little while ago Jenny gave Jordy and me the wonderful opportunity of watching her beautiful twins. I decided to take them to my parent’s house because I think that they are in love with the twins as much as I am. I don’t think my dad took his eyes off them the entire night. We all had so much fun playing house with Cole and Jake. I can’t believe how big they are getting! Cole is rolling all over the place and Jake is now the loud one and he sounds like he says dada. I love these boys so much and can’t wait for our next play date!!

7 comments:

..::k.toms::.. said...

Are we baby hungry much? The look on Paul's face says "YES!"
Get on it Nat!

Lac said...

Lucky! I am so baby hungry! Not a good thing to be since I have NO UTERUS! But I just love babies. Jens boys are so adorable. Your hair is getting long, I like it! I saw a pic on Jes' blog and I really love it!

Ashlie said...

Look at those cute babies (and the blanket)! I can't tell who they look like, Jenny or James? In person, who do they look like more? Do you and Jenny need help with anything for the x-mas party? Let me know and I would be happy to do whatever. Love ya!

The Bonham Family said...

Natty patty- What can I say besides my boys love you so much and Caden was sad he could'nt come play! I love your parents and how excited they are for grandchildren! LUCKY girl! THANKYOU so much for playin with the boy's! They got way too spoiled! Thanks for being such a great friend! I love you! This may sound strange but tell your dad he looks like a hottie in that picture ok it's your dad he'll love it!!!

The Bryner Bunch said...

I agree your dad is looking good...even though I feel weird saying that about your dad:) Those are the cutest twins ever! You and Jordy are going to be the best parents!

The Morzelewski Family said...

Oh Nat, is someone a little baby hungry? Getting a little practice in? Those boys are ADORABLE! How could you not have so much fun with them!

Anonymous said...

They are adorable! The look like mini james'!!! Cute!!

Suzy