CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Stein Eriksen Lodge


Every year during conference weekend, my father’s side of the family makes a trip to the Stein Erikson Lodge.  The lodge was amazing as usual, and the scenery this year was absolutely spectacular!!! The weather was very sexy, it was cold, rainy, and even a bit of snow.  We all journeyed up there on Friday night, even BJ, Andrew, and Bennet (Jordy’s brother, and nephews) made a brief swimming trip.  The weekend consisted of relaxing, swimming, pool football for the fella’s,  chilling at the spa for the women (and the womanly men),  shopping at the outlets, watching movies, bubble baths, eating at Café,  and having conference in the background, while us women caught up on all of our gossip.  As usual it was a wonderful weekend, and we can’t wait for next year!

7 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

I love the picture of you and your precious grandma! I love her! Im so happy you had such a fun week-end! We need to go have a sexy week-end up there! Thanks for dinner tonight & Im glad to see were both pigs and both got icecream after our cheesecake!!! Love ya loads! Jen

JR and Brynn said...

Looks comfy and fun. What a neat idea.

Lac said...

What a fun weekend! I've been wanting to head up in the mountains and enjoy the scenery! You look good in every picture, how is this possible! It's entirely unfair!

Anonymous said...

ha ha, "the weather was sexy" I love you!! That sounded like an awesome trip!

love you!

Suzy

Anonymous said...

please ask Jordy and Russ why they chose to surf the web on the same bed when there was an empty bed next to them. that's not gay at all.

Aly said...

That picture of you and Jordy at the top is BEAUTIFUL! I want to see more! I love you. I am so jealous of your fun weekend.

Maranda said...

aaaggghhh! I hate that I missed out. I've really grown fond of conference weekend up at the lodge. Well, just being at the lodge period! Oh well, just one more year and we'll be back in the loop. I'm glad you guys had a good time!