CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Marco Island, Florida



My amazing and sexy hubby made his company’s Presidents Club and we were able to spend all of last week relaxing in Marco Island, FL (on the company). Heck yeah! We arrived last Monday night and knew that we were going to have bad weather all week with the exception of Tuesday. On Tuesday we drove into Tampa and went to Bush Gardens. We rode on some of the biggest roller coasters ever! Busch Gardens is definitely the best and cleanest amusement part that I have been to. On Wednesday we went to the Everglades and went on an air boat excursion. It ride was so load that we had to wear giant ear plugs. We were able to get sooo close to giant alligators. It was a great and scary experience. The rest of the week was poring sexy rain. We had some delicious dinners and were able to relax. At one of the dinners, they had a cartoonist that drew the funniest picture of us. I had such a great time with Jordy! He had me laughing so hard all week! I am SO proud of you babe and am so lucky to be your wifey!!

9 comments:

Lac said...

You guys go on some fun vaca's! Looks like a blast! So glad you had fun. You look beautiful, as always!

The Bonham Family said...

I love the drawing picture! SO YOU! I would have loved to see alligators! Your ok to go on vacation as long as Im always able to get ahold of you24/7 like I could this time!! You look beautiful at your dinner! Way to go Jordy on the free vaca, sorry we could'nt go. Our famous quote "Were in our season"!!! But soon we will go on a fun trip.
See ya tomorrow Natty Patty!

3 Men & a Lady said...

So glad you two were able to get away... all expenses paid!!!! I love the picture of you and Jordy dressed up. You guys look HOT! Looks like you had a great getaway!

..::k.toms::.. said...

What a fun trip!
Congrats to Jordy! That's a big accomplishment!

Maranda said...

I'm sad I didn't get to see you while we were in Utah, but it looks like you had a great time in Florida. Guess we'll see ya at Christmas......I hope!

The Bryner Bunch said...

SOOOOOO jealous! Looks like a blast! You two are such a cute couple and you always doing fun things...way to live it up why you can:)

Thanks so much for the b-day text...you are so sweet:) I'll be in town for Thanksgiving, hopefully we can get together! Love ya Nat!

Ashlie said...

Thanks for your cute note about my grandpa. He is such a great guy! You guys are always going on vacation! Man I am so jealous! I hope you are doing well and we need to plan something for the girls to get together for the holidays. Love ya!

JR and Brynn said...

Way to go, Jordy! Looks like it was amazing! I am so jealous you got to ride on one of those cool boats they use on CSI Miami...yeah, I watch too much CSI.

Anonymous said...

Awwww. That looks so relaxing! Those alligators are freaky. You look so beautiful!!! Fun times for you two love birds.

xoxo-

Suzy