CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

SYTYCD

Last Tuesday night So You Think You Can Dance came to SLC. We of course had to go being such huge fans! The night started off with some delicious soup, salad, and breadsticks from Olive Garden. We then drove out to the E Center where the concert was held. The concert was unbelievable! They performed most of their popular dances from the show. They looked so much better in person than on TV. It was definitely worth it and such a fun night!

My beautiful girls starting with Lacey, Lindsay, Heather and Payton, Kira, me, Boo Boo, and Kenzie.
The "sisters"

At the concert...


My FAVORITE (who should have won the show)

My 2nd favorite

and my 3rd favorite (the winner of the show)

7 comments:

Lac said...

Looks like you gals had so much fun!!! I'm so jealous! I love that show

The Ottosen Family said...

I'm so jealous! I watch the season religiously and I would have loved to do that! I'm really bummed I missed it, but it looks like you had a wonderful time!

JR and Brynn said...

Pretty girls. I can't believe your sisters are so grown up and beautiful. Crazy. Looks like fun.

Craner Family said...

Nat-Looks like you guys had a great time! I saw your husband at Bennet's blessing, but missed you. Were you there??? Love ya!

Ashlie said...

Thanks for the info on the camera. You are the best! I don't want to be a pro, but I want to be better than just clicking a button. Looks like you gals had fun at SYTYCD. I still can't watch that show because it makes me so sad and miss dance so much.

Aly said...

Oh sad I wish I was there! Looks like you guys had so much fun. I am excited for our little car ride! Love you

The Lichtie Family said...

So I am sorry to admit that I don't really watch that show, but my uncle and my sister were discussing it over dinner on Sunday and I found out that he knows all those choreographers (he used to be one too). Apparently he knows Mia Michaels and Wade Robson (am I getting those names right??) and apparently they are pretty cool people to know. Anyway...just thought I'd share. Looks like you guys had so much fun - what's better than girlfriends, dancing and food??