CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

HaPPy AnNivERsAry!!!


Jordy and I celebrated our 2 year Anniversary over the weekend (September 20th). It all started on Friday night when Jordy told me to pack an overnight bag right before we were about to leave for a fun event ( he he for those of you who know what our event was). After our event, Jordy took me to Brookside Broiler in Sugar House (one of my favorite restaurants). Dinner was yummy! After dinner we drove up to Park City and ended up staying at the Park City resort right next to the Alpine Slide. The hotel was amazing and we had so much fun in their hot tubs. This hotel has over 7 hot tubs that have water falls that connect them all. Saturday morning we went and got some breakfast and went on a beautiful drive. The leaves are my favorite right now. I love it when there are still green leaves with bright red patches. After our drive we went to the outlets and did some major damage. I usually can never find anything at the outlets and for some reason I loved everything. Darn Guess store!!! Saturday night Jordy surprised me (again) and took me to Ruth's Chris (my most favorite place). Dinner was delicious, even though I always order their chicken and get crap for it. We had such a wonderful weekend together!

I'm married to the greatest man! Jordy makes me so happy! I love him more than words can say! Thanks babe for such an amazing Anniversary!

13 comments:

Lac said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like you partied in style! So fun for you guys! Isn't it fun to celebrate Anniversaries when you know you've been nothing but happy that year! Here's to many more!

Brittany said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Sounds like lots of fun!!!
We just made our blog private. If you want an invite send me your email address! brittanynewbold@hotmail.com

Ashlie said...

Congats on your anniversary! I cannot believe it has already been 2 years. Man we are old ladies! Glad you had fun on all of your adventures. I love the Guess outlet also! Happy Anniversary!

brookeandruss said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, 2 years. It just seems like yesterday we were both in Perfect Dress trying on our wedding dresses together! I love you and Jordy, I am so gald you married him!!! Sounds like an amazing weekend, I can't wait for Stein, we will have to hit up the outlets again. I can't wait to see the results from the "event"....he he:)

The Bonham Family said...

Natty- I love your comment on your "SPECIAL" events! Ha ha! I love Jordy and am so glad he spoiled you rotten! Im the same way with the outlets you either love em or hate em! Happy Anniversary! I feel like I was just at your wedding dinner crying at your amazing speach! I'll never forget how beautiful you looked and how great you worded everything! Im so glad Jordy lets you do girls nights with me all the time!!! Love ya Jord! See ya tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

Aly said...

happy anniversary you two! You two are some of my most favorite people! You truly are a darling couple and are perfect for each other! I am so happy to know about the special events. hee hee. Love you guys too much! Your wedding dinner was truly amazing. You guys are the best!

..::k.toms::.. said...

What is this "event"? Hmmmm curious...
Happy Anni!
And I'm w/ Ash, we ARE old.
You look great Nat!
And I'll email you about Timp.

Lindsay Wright said...

What a wonderful husband!! That is a great way to ceebrate an anniversary!! :)

3 Men & a Lady said...

Happy anniversary! I am so glad Jordy spoiled you like you deserve! I too, LOVE the resort you stayed at. I've stayed there a couple times and I'm in love with the hot tubs! I'm so glad your weekend was perfect! :D

JR and Brynn said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary! You two are such a darling couple. I just really hope that you didn't order the chicken at Ruth's Chris, Natalee. :)

Maranda said...

Happy Anniversary! You and Jordy are so perfect for each other. I love Park City...Sounds like you guys had a great weekend. So I need to know about this "Event"? It's kind of driving me nuts.

Anonymous said...

Yeah what was that event" Did it have something to do with a wedding dress and a photographer?

Anonymous said...

you did NOT get wedding pictures done this late after you got married did you? how vain!!