CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 17, 2011

Philly!!

We just returned from the most fabulous time seeing our BJ, Nicole, Andrew and Bennett in Philly. This was a much needed week spending time with them!!! Jordy’s parents joined us and it was non-stop fun the entire week. We visited Ocean City (Jersey Shore), saw all of the cool places in Philly and took the train a few times to New York. Too bad the Jersey Shore cast is filming it Italy… I could have seen my boyfriend Vinny. Ha! ;-) In New York, we went and saw Wicked, ate a John’s Pizza a few times and owned the city… Yes, it rained heavy the entire week, but it didn’t stop us from having fun. We also went to a Phillies game. Their stadium was incredible! They played the Rangers and won. It was a really good game! BJ and Nicole live in the most beautiful area. Nicole is having a baby girl in September and I’m so freaking excited for them. This will be my first niece and I can’t wait to spoil and love on her! It was so great spending time with our family and having sleepovers with my Andrew & Bennett! Thanks BJ and Nicole for letting us stay with you! Love you all sooooo much!!!

Andrew and Grandma Vicki at Ocean City, NJ




Being silly at the aquarium




Jordy and Brian getting ready to tour Independence Hall




Love Park in Philly




Jordy and Andrew enjoying the baseball game

1 comment:

Maranda said...

Looks like you had fun! It's been so long since I've been back east and now that 2 of my sisters live in New York & D.C. I need to get back there. Are you guys going to be around for the 4th? If so, maybe we'll see you!