CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Beautiful Monica ~


My dear sweet Monica returned to her Heavenly Father peacefully on Monday morning. She battled breast cancer for 19 years and never gave up. Monica will be deeply missed as she made a difference in so many people’s lives. Monica’s love for life and her contagious laugh and smile will forever live in my heart. She always lived life to fullest and her compassion for others was endless. She is a gift to the world and what she did in this life will spread through the years. Her inspiration to me was to love life, be passionate in what you do and always to take time to help others. Her example of how to live and love will reside with me forever. Thank you for leaving such a legacy of love behind. I love you dearly! You are at peace now, my dear friend.



Race for the Cure, 2010

8 comments:

Ashlie said...

Oh my gosh Nat! That completely breaks my heart. I thought she was doing so much better. I am so sorry for your family and for hers. I know how close you all were. Love you!

Lac said...

What a sweet tribute to Monica. I'm so sorry that you've lost a dear friend and our thoughts and prayers will be with you and her family.

The Pennington's said...

What an amazing person. You left such a beautful post about her. Sounds like she left quite the legacy behind and was a great example to many. xoxo

Miss Bear said...

Monica will be missed! She was always so sweet to me, even though I haven't been around for so long. She really was amazing! Beautiful post!

Anonymous said...

Natalee and Jordy.....These amazing words you posted about our dear sweet friend Monica would make her so happy... She loved you like a daughter and always had such kind things to say about you...She will be in our hearts forever.....I love you Nat and Jordy!!!!!

Lindsay Wright said...

Nat! That was a wonderful tribute to your sweet friend Monica! What a great lasting memory you have of the Breast Cancer Walk! Great post Nat! xoxo

The Bonham Family said...

Monica will be missed she was such an amazing strong woman. You put it into perfect words!I love you! Glad I got to see you last night!

JR and Brynn said...

Oh, Nat, I am so sorry. What a tragic loss. She was such an inspirational woman. You can tell. I am so sorry for your loss. I am so grateful for our faith that allows us to know that she is happy, healthy, and still serving and inspiring on the other side.