CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 8, 2009

A great week...

I was able to meet Makayla Kathleen Jenkins! Ash had Makayla on May 31st and she is such a stunning baby! She is already smiling and has such a darling personality! Her skin is flawless! Ashlie is such a great mommy and I am so excited and happy for her!




I found out that my Heddy (Heather Warner) is having a baby boy! Congrats to Heddy and Jeff!

My little bro Cole graduated from Jordan High School! We are so proud of you and love you very much! Go Beetdiggers!



Jordy and I watched our darling nephews while BJ and Nicole celebrated their 5 year Anniversary. We met up with Jenny and James and went to dinner and headed to Boondocks. We all had a blast (even though I did get soaking wet on the bumper boats)!









Bennett waving (his newest thing) to the boys racing cars

A group of us went to see Josh Gracin on Saturday night. It was such a great concert. My favorite song was “Unbelievable”. Oh baby! After he concert, we went to see The Hangover! It was hillarious!










4 comments:

brookeandruss said...

Cute pictures!!!! I thought you said your were going to the Josh Groban concert! Ha ha. I love Josh Grayson!!

You need to stop babysitting everyone else's kids and have your own! :), j/k. Those little babies are so cute.

Lac said...

WHAT AN EVENTFUL LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS FOR YOU!!! You guys are always on the go, I love it!

Aly said...

Such cute pictures! I miss you my friend. Ashlie's baby is beautiful, I can't believe that Cole graduated! That means we are so old! How fun that you guys went to that concert! It looks like you guys had so much fun!

..::k.toms::.. said...

What a great week indeed!
Oh man, I love that lil' Makayla.
You look great Nat! Good to see what you're up to!
Dinner at Kel's next week?