CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Girl fun!

Last weekend Heddy, Lac Lac and I went to Moab for a girl’s weekend! Heather’s cute dad Rick ran in the Moab ½ marathon and we were there to cheer him on. We of course had to stop by Smart Cookie on our way there. Jenny introduced me to this delicious cookie bakery located in American Fork and it’s been crazy how I just find myself there all of the time. There is a drug in their cookies and it’s very dangerous. He he…


Smart Cookie. Yummy!!


Heddy and her papa Rick


We had such an adventures weekend! We hiked to Delicate Arch, 4 wheeled like crazy women on all of the off roads and went to Dead Horse Point. We also had delicious dinners and all snuggled up to watch movies and had yummy treats. We stayed in a three bedroom condo and found ourselves all sleeping in the master bedroom together. It was awesome!






Delicate Arch





Our rockin' FJ that kept us very safe all weekend. Thanks Brian!!!


Dead Horse Point. It was crazy windy all weekend!!!


Our sleeping and movie arrangement. Wahoo!!

I had such a great time spending time with some of my bestest friends. It reminded me of the good old days when we were all roomies and all of the hilarious and crazy nights that we had. Thank you so much for such a FABULOUS weekend! I love you both very much!!

9 comments:

brookeandruss said...

Your trip looked so fun!!! I love Heather and Lacey. I wish I was there :-) I love that you all slept in the same bed, that is so you.....he he. Cute pictures, gorgeous girls!!!!

Aly said...

I love you Nat! It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love the picture of you all in the master bed! That is darling!!! I had so much fun with you last night! You are so funny and one of the most stubborn people in the world, and I love it about you. I got your bunko next time!! Love you my cute friend..

Ashlie said...

Looks like you gals had such a wonderful time. Even hiking you girls are still beautiful. I love it how you are always so adventurous!

The Bonham Family said...

Im so glad you got to go play and some hiking! I love those 2 girl's and girl's that can pull off looking hott hiking rock my world! Thanks for our playdate last night! That was some fun! Getting you ready is all Im doing! Love ya!

Lac said...

You always have the most fun trips with your girl friends. Looks like a blast!

Heath said...

Off on another whirlwind vacation??? When do you stop? I am taking notes right now on my 'to do list' that "I need to be more like Natalee." I'm going to get that done and checked off, too.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a you guys had a great time! It is so beautiful there and I'm going to skin Heather's hair!!! ha It's so beautiful, I'm so jealous!!!

xo-

Suz

Maranda said...

Looks like you girls had a blast! It's so much fun to hang with just the girls sometimes. You look so amazing.....just beautiful!

JR and Brynn said...

Oooooh, looks like fun in the sun. Man I need a girls weekend. That is awesome! Cute pictures.