CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Jenny Wenny!!!



Today is my Jenny Wenny’s Birthday! Jenny has been one of my best friends since we met in Mrs. Fisher’s English class in 7th grade. I seriously couldn’t ask for a better friend! She is such a blast to be around and always has you laughing. Jenny is always thinking of others too! I can’t even tell you how many times I have had a surprise left for me. Wither it was a note wishing me good luck before a dance performance with my favorite treat or her delivering delicious sugar cookies to my work or her bringing me Jamba Juice when I’m not feeling well, she has a heart of gold! I could go on and on as all of her friends could! Jenny, I hope that you have the best birthday ever and your Natty Patty loves you very, very much!!!!

7 comments:

Aly said...

I love that picture of you two!! I love you both so much!! Thanks for the movie the other night. I have so much fun with you two!! Love you Jenny. Happy Birthday!!

..::k.toms::.. said...

Happy birthday to Jenny!!! You girls look so great in that picture!
I hope she has a wonderful day! She deserves it!!

Ashlie said...

Happy Birthday to Jenny! I love her to death. She is such an amazing woman.

Heath said...

Luvs to her. You guys are the best match, I even remember thinking that in High School too. What a blessing to have a dear friend that lasts through the years.

The Bonham Family said...

You know you can't leave emotional crap like that when Im this close to my cycle!! YOu are so sweet and that stuff really is all a big lie! I love you too and am so glad I have such an amazing friend like you in my life! WHy am I such a grease ball in every picture though!!! ha ha.. Thanks for the birthday wished and all you did to make my day so special! I loved those pants and have not taken them off since... LOVE Ya J--

Maranda said...

A friend like that is hard to find, but I'm sure you are that kind of friend for her.

The Bryner Bunch said...

What a sweet tribute to a very sweet girl:) You two look beautiful as always:) Nat, thank you so muc for that adorable baby present that you and Jenny sent me. Those little boots are the cutest little things I have ever seen!!! Thank you for always being so supportive and for thinking of me and my new little guy:) We will be in UT in March...I will let you know the details so that we can get together. Love ya Nat and thanks again:)